Our Poker Software Features
CAN I ASK FOR A CUSTOM FEATURE?
We are totally flexible with adding new features and if you manage to find something we don’t have we can quote it within 24h, along with the turnaround time.
Recently added features
- Emoticons and Predefined chat – We added animated emojis with sound, and option that player can click a button with predefined text like “Nice hand” etc, where the predefined text comes with voice over sound. It is possible to add custom emojis and voices in your own language. IMPORTANT: this feature is not included in the standard setup fee and it cost additional $1,000 to be added. Also the income created when player unlocks or use the emoticons that are set as “not free” is not under same revenue share deal and it is negotiated separately.
- Unique Device ID acquisition – our apps, including the browser version, are reporting a unique device ID which allows tracking multiple player account being used from the same device. It also allows for blacklisting a device.
- Rabbit hunting – option to see the cards that would have been dealt if you called.
- Rake reports for each player are now broken down by devices so you can see which app a specific player rakes the most, from.
- Bot detection tool. We can’t tell much about how it works, but catching a poker bot is even nicer then just trying to block them.
- Multiple rake themes. Same game, same stake, can now have different rake structure.
- New games added: PLO6 (Omaha with 6 cards), 2-7 triple draw, Badugi, Badeucey, 5 Card Draw, Raz.
- New game variants: Hi-Lo, CAP games, Dealer bounty, Double board, Mix Tables (combination of different games that are in rotation each X hands), Short Deck (option to exclude any 4 cards/numbers from the deck and make a custom game).
- 6 o’clock seating now added to all the apps (Windows, Android, iOS, MAC and HTML5)
- Mix Ring Game creator tool. You can add multiple games to a ring mix table, and set that the new game changes each X hands. Games in the mix can have different blinds too.
- Real time Portrait to Landscape poker table rotation. On our Mobile poker apps for Android and iOS, you can rotate screen in the middle of the hand and keep playing in a totally different layout. Lobby is also offered in both Landscape and Portrait orientation.
- Login history searchable by IP and Device ID. Reporting of players using same IP.
- Straddle added, to ring tables along with Ante setting
- Self exclusion. Players can self exclude from playing poker for, say, week or month.
- Our poker software is now in compliance with the Curacao Gaming License requirements.
- Color notes added to the standard player notes. Player notes are stored on the server, so once you put a note on a player, it will be accessible to you even if you login from a different device.
- Lobby chat – mass chat where all players can chat among each other but also with admin. Optionally, it can be one way, where only admin can send messages to the lobby chat. Admin message is displayed in a different color for security reasons.
- First buy in free – a Freeroll variant when the first entry is free but players can rebuy during the rebuy period, and get an Add-on later.
- Re-entry tournaments. You can lose, and come back even after a few minutes, as long as the Late Registration period isn’t over. When you come back, you will take a random place.
- Run two times on cash games – if two (or three, depending on your preference) players are all in in a hand and they both have this option enabled the remaining cards will be dealt twice, while each of the board version will be worth half of the pot.
- Waiting list – players can register to the ring table waiting list where they will be automatically seated once the seat is available
- Multiple table and cards designs, that players can chose from. Players can also choose bigger or smaller cards, depending on their.
- Fully developed API – for easy connecting with existing Casino or Sports Betting platform.
- Automatic Chip-dumping detection tool – system that reports most of the chip dumping sessions and hands on the ring tables.
- Option to prevent a group of players from playing on the same table. Helps against the collusion.
- Per device reports – you can see how much income came from a specific app (Android, iOS, MAC, Windows or HTML5).